Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It is already one year plus i din't update my blog and i really feel sorry to my blog. >< However, i still found that writing blog is a better way to release my stress or express any of my feeling, rather than facebook, twitter or weibo (those fb, tweet fans dun angry me ya XD)
Im currently enjoying my remaining two weeks holidays now, with tonnes of food, drama, movie and games. The only things i feel bad is, i predicted that my weight will increasing sharply after the holidays ends. lol.. weighingphobia. haha!~ Somemore my final exam result is coming out next week, could i achieve my target or drop into a deep valley? I really cannot imagine about this, just hope that my effort will not paid off this time. Tata~


McD-ings with abang lau, haha my funny seniors..

No comments:

Post a Comment